- Accounts will not be activated or reactivated without prior payment.
- All hosting fees and domain name renewal fees are due on or before the due date of the renewing account and/or domain name.
- Technical work or requested services will only be implemented once payment for the service has been received.
- Incomplete signup information can result in an account NOT being activated. Some accounts may be placed on hold for up to 72 hours, pending review of information received.
- We reserve the right to modify any billing prices subject to written notice via email or through a posting on our website.
- Any losses or expenses experienced by the customer, due to actions taken by the Auzzie.Biz in response to customer non-payment, is not the responsibility of Auzzie.Biz.
Credit Card and Other Payments
- Auzzie.Biz can only receive credit card payments using MasterCard, Visa, Amex. For your security we do not store Credit Card details on our server. Credit card payments can be made on our shopping cart through secure servers: PayPal will be processed in AU$ or US$. Stripe will be processed in AU$.
- Auzzie.Biz has the authority to charge for services requested, pending hosting or domain name renewals, using the credit card information you provide Paypal or Stripe for charging on your account.
- By by purchasing our hosting services and selecting an annual billing payment cycle you are agreeing to allow the Auzzie.Biz to place your account on a recurring payment plan. Upon your receipt of our emailed Auzzie.Biz invoice, unless you indicate that you would like to cancel the account or stop the charges, the account will automatically be re-billed according to the information contained within the invoice. (See Cancellation Policy for details on how to cancel your account.)
- Hosting invoices will be sent out 5 (five) days before the payment is due.
- Domain renewal invoices will be sent out 35 days before the domain is due to expire. Unless you indicate otherwise, we will endeavour to automatically renew the domain two (2) weeks before the domain renewal date.
- A reminder notice will be emailed to you two (2) weeks before the due date of your hosting renewal. This message will serve as a reminder that your charges are coming due and will also indicate if you need to update your credit card information with Paypal or Stripe.
- If we do not receive your payment by the due date indicated on your invoice, your service will be suspended for non-payment and you will not be able to access your website.
- If we do not receive your payment by the due date for your domain name renewal by your renewal date, the domain will be left to expire (unless set to auto-renew) and your service will be suspended and you will not be able to access your website.
- After 28 days a suspended service will automatically be deleted from our system. When a service is deleted from our system, all copies of the website files are permanently and irretrievably removed from our servers.
- If a service has been suspended for non-payment, it will only be reactivated upon payment of all overdue fees and a reactivation fee of AU$25.00.
- If we refund any fees due to any charges you dispute with your Credit Card through PayPal (such as a charge-back), we will suspend your account. The suspended account will only be reactivated once all disputed/refunded fees are resolved satisfactorily, and we receive payment for any and all administrative fees incurred by Auzzie.Biz resulting from your dispute or charge-back request. If you have registered a domain name with us and submit a charge-back, Auzzie.Biz will retain ownership of the domain name(s) registered.
- Once a domain name has been registered or renewed through Auzzie.Biz, no refunds will be given for the domain registration or renewal fee.
- The Customer has full ownership rights over any domain name registered or renewed through Auzzie.Biz, where the domain registration fees have been paid in full by the Customer.
- No domain name will be registered or renewed without prior payment of the required fee (unless the domain name is set to auto renew).
- If a domain name is set to auto renew, and the domain name renewal fee has not been paid in full within 7 days, Auzzie.Biz will place the domain name on hold. The domain name cannot be transferred/released until the domain registration fees have been paid in full by the Customer.
- If we are unable to secure payment before the domain renewal date, the domain will expire and the hosting account will be suspended.
- After 40 days, the domain name will be released by the Registrar and be made available to the general public for re-registration.
- Once a domain has expired, if the registration fee is then paid by the Customer within 7 days from the expiry date, we will put in a request with our Registrar to renew and reactivate the domain name. This process is normally complete within four (4 - 7) days.
- Once a domain has been renewed, if we receive a dispute of payment or a request for a refund from your credit card, Auzzie.Biz will take over the ownership of the domain name in question.
- Auzzie.Biz is not responsible for maintaining the registrant information for domain names. The domain owner can modify all this information using our Control Panel.
- Auzzie.Biz is not liable for any domain disputes that may arise over changed registrant information for a domain name.
- Auzzie.Biz is not responsible for resolving any domain disputes. These issues must be resolved by the parties involved, according to the legal bounds of ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers), the domain name governing body or auDA the domain name governing body for .AU. Auzzie.Biz will not act as an arbitrator, but will honor any decisions determined by ICANN or auDA.
- Ownership of the account is determined by the individual or Company/Business listed in our database as the person or Company/Business paying for the account.
- Auzzie.Biz will only email account login information if we are able to verify the login for the account.
- Customer may modify the email address over the phone, provided Auzzie.Biz can verify the status of the caller.
- Auzzie.Biz is not liable for any account disputes that may arise between various parties holding Auzzie.Biz account login information when the information has been distributed by the verified account holder. Auzzie.Biz is not responsible for any changes made to the account or any information that has been modified by Customer, or any parties authorized by Customer, to access the Control Panel.
- Auzzie.Biz will act in accordance with the above ownership rules unless compelled by a domain dispute ruling as determined by ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers), or auDA the domain name governing bodys.
Forms of payment
We currently accept Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), AU$ Direct Deposit / Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer or AU$ Cheque/Money Order (Australian Customers Only). For your security we do not store Credit Card details on our server. Credit card payments can be made on our shopping cart through PayPal or Stripe secure servers:
- PayPal will be processed in AU$ or US$
- Stripe will be processed in AU$
- Payment by AU$ Cheque, Money Order (Australian Customers Only) to:
AUZZIE.BIZ DOMAIN SERVICES
PO Box 267
Lithgow NSW 2790
NB: Please include a copy of your Invoice with your payment.
Pay by Direct Deposit (Australian Customers Only):
Bank Name: Commonwealth Bank
Payee Name: AUZZIE.BIZ DOMAIN SERVICES
Account Number: 10137783
Description: INV [Enter Your Invoice Number]
Pay by Bank Transfer (International Customers)
Bank Name: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Account/Payee Name: AUZZIE.BIZ DOMAIN SERVICES
BIC/SWIFT Code: CTBAAU2S
Branch: Commonwealth Bank
Address: 136 Main Street
Description: INV [Enter Your Invoice Number]
Payment by Direct Deposit / Bank Transfer is processed manually, please allow at least 48 hours for the transaction to reach our account, and the payment to be manually applied to your account.
Monthly Accounts are billed monthly (credit card only via PayPal Subscription). Payment is due on the date of each anniversary of the payment period. Credit cards are charged automatically on the anniversary date of the payment period unless we receive written or explicit instructions indicating otherwise. Monthly Accounts may also be paid by Direct Bank Deposit or Cheque (Australian Customers Only) or Bank Transfer (International Customers). Please ensure that we receive your payment before the due date.
Annual Accounts are billed annually. Payment is due on the date of each anniversary of the payment period.
Customers will be invoiced via email. This email will also include a .PDF copy of the Invoice. Those paying by credit card are invoiced 1 day before payment is automatically charged (with active PayPal Subscription). Customers can view and print their Invoices by logging into https://auzzie.com. You can also print the .PDF Invoice which will be attached to the Invoice email.
Customers needing an additional printed invoice please contact us. Monthly invoicing by mail is available for an additional fee.
If a chargeback is submitted against a credit card used to purchase service, the account(s) in question will be suspended immediately. The suspended account will only be reactivated once all disputed/refunded fees are resolved satisfactorily, and we receive payment for any and all administrative fees incurred by Auzzie.Biz resulting from your dispute or charge-back request.
Accounts that are 7 days overdue will receive a reminder email. If payment, in full, is not received within 7 days of the reminder, the account will be suspended. Accounts which remain suspended more than 2 weeks are subject to termination.
Accounts for Reseller Hosting, Managed Server, Dedicated Server, Virtual Dedicated Server, and Server Addons, payment must be received by the due date. Payment not received by the due for Reseller Hosting, Managed Server, Dedicated Server, Virtual Dedicated Server, and Server Addons, will be automatically suspended with 24 hours.
Accounts which are reactivated after having been suspended may be subject to a AU$25 account reactivation fee. All costs associated with dishonoured cheques will be charged to the account holder.
We reserve the right to cancel service at any time for any reason. Should we cancel service, prepaid monthly fees for service not rendered will be prorated and refunded.
Customers may cancel their accounts at the end of their billing period, or on an even month. In this case, prepaid monthly fees for service not rendered will be prorated and refunded. There is no refund for a cancelled Domain Name. There is no prorata refund for Dedicated Server, Managed Server, Virtual Private Server, Cloud Hosting or Wordpress Hosting services which have been cancelled during the billing period.
If you do not wish to continue your service or hosting with Auzzie.Biz, or do not wish to renew your domain name, it is your responsibility to contact Auzzie.Biz through your Control Panel at https://auzzie.com/clients/ to cancel your account or domain name.
Transferring a domain to a new hosting company does not constitute canceling an account with Auzzie.Biz.
All cancellation requests must be submitted using the Control Panel. You will need to indicate when you would like to cancel the account and if you are keeping the ownership of the domain name that Auzzie.Biz registered for you. If you do not indicate that you would like to cancel the domain renewal your account will automatically be modified to the Auzzie.Biz Domain Name Only Account for all future domain management. This change will cancel all hosting services but leave your Auzzie.Biz account open for the domain renewal.
Setup fees and domain registration fees are not refundable.
Account name changes
There is a AU$25 fee to change the primary domain of an account.
Customer purchase can be suspended for manual antifraud check for 10-20 minutes as well as it can be suspended for longer term (around 20 hours) for more serious investigation. Antifraud check occurs because of growing number of fraud transactions from persons who are not actual cardholders of the credit cards used during purchase.
Billing policies & prices
We reserve the right to change our policies or prices at any time. Prices are guaranteed for the period of pre-payment only and are shown in AU$.